Activity: Ongoing editorial work › Peer review of manuscripts
Xing Li - Reviewer, 10 Aug 2010 → 30 Aug 2010
- DIIPER - Development, Innovation and International Political Economy Research
- CCIS - Center for Comparative Integration Studies
- Department of History, International and Social Studies
- AGSIS - Aalborg Graduate School of International Studies
- DIR - Research Center on Development and International Relations
The book attempts to spell out what they know about international governance, international regimes, and globalization from a Chinese (Communist) perspective. Issues related to regimes are being identified.