- Georgsen, Marianne (Project Manager, academic)
- Purushothaman, Aparna (Project participant)
- Dirckinck-Holmfeld, Lone (Project participant)
- Fjuk, Annita, Telenor Research & Innovation, Norway (Project participant)
- Rognskog Mella, Heidi, Telenor Rearch & Innovation, Norway (Project participant)
- Geirbo, Hanne Cecilie, Telenor Research & Innovation, Norway (Project participant)
- Roldan, Grace, Telenor research & Innovation, Malaysia (Project participant)
- Wong, Andrew, Telenor Research & Innovation, Malaysia (Project participant)
The project will explore how to assist NGO's, Communication and Information Centres (CIC's) and other institutions in reaching their goals of social and economic development through innovative usage of technology e.g. ICT, media and mobile communication. The project will focus on developing new products and services based on experiences from the NoteIT/Digital Signage project, using interactive mobile technology in combination with displays and screens.
There is a focus on studying informal learning processes in the communities of potential users, and aslo on developing methods for involving users in design processes and testing of technologies.
|Period||16/03/09 → 31/12/09|
|Research programme||<ingen navn>|