BeskrivelseThis course is aimed at researchers across Aalborg University (AAURA and other scientific staff), who wish to strengthen their personal skills in the various aspects of managing a project.
MODULE A: FUNDAMENTAL PROJECT TOOLS
By the course focusing on fundamental project management tools, you as a participant will be able to apply these tools to your own research project immediately after the course.
You will strenthen your awareness of the different roles of the people involved in the project as well as choosing an appropriate form of communication along the way.
The module includes focus on the significance of the project tools in connection with fundraising for the project. Therefore, the module is concluded with a part that addresses fundraising as a theme, in which key specialists from AAU will participate.
In the case of "single man projects", academic staff often hold multiple roles within the project, one of which is her/his involvement as a researcher.
Module A is relevant whether you are a project manager of "single man projects" or a manager of a research group.
The course consists of the following aspects:
• The project working method - drivers for project succes
• Setting the objectives - project description
• Stakeholder management
• Two perspectives on project management
• Milestones for planning - The Planning Poster
• Activity planning and estimation
• Risk management
• Project organization
• Communication and effective working methods
• The many roles of the project manager
• Project tools in relation to fundraising
• Homework assignment launch
|Periode||14 apr. 2021 → 16 apr. 2021|
|Grad af anerkendelse||International|
- Project management