BeskrivelseWE ARE HAPPY TO INVITE YOU TO THE 3RD ANNUAL VILD MEETING!
With this year’s programme we invite you to engage in a 'visual take' on questions, potentials and challenges in relation to technology and learning. We offer the framework for a meeting between different professionals and researchers who share a common interest in exploring the potentials of visual knowledge generation.
In light of increasing digitalization worldwide and locally, we must respond to technology’s powerful influence in society. Accordingly, ViLD is keen to explore the relation between visuality and technology in education and in different learning practices:
• What role does visuality play in the new Danish school subject Technological Understanding and how about technological understanding in Visual arts education?
• How do we deal with matters of visuality in digitalization of youth- and further education?
• How is the development of computational thinking informed by insights from visuality?
• Do the so-called STEM (science, technology, engineering, mathematics) disciplines need the arts - to add the ‘a’ in STEM and thereby become STEAM?
• Can contemporary art and visual culture teach us new approaches to work with and understand technology or is it technology that change artistic work fundamentally?
• Does technology promote creativity or do we need to stimulate creativity in order to deal with technological and human entanglement?
|Periode||14 nov. 2019|
|Grad af anerkendelse||International|
Publikation: Bog/antologi/afhandling/rapport › Rapport › Formidling
Projekter: Projekt › Forskning