Projekter pr. år
A focal question in our research is: how can ICT promote development? In this group, we engage in developing countries and regions, thus building global research collaborations. At present, we are engaged in ongoing research in Asia (Bangladesh, India, Vietnam and Bhutan); Latin America (Costa Rica); and we have started building relations in Africa (Egypt, Ghana and Tanzania).
By development we mean human capacity building, which we see as the foundation for societal and economic development. We relate our work to development agendas in the countries in questions, e.g. national strategies for digitalisation or education; as well as global strategies such as UN’s Millenium Development Goals. We also emphasise, however, creating novel and emergent methods, theories and tools, both locally and in the global discourse.
In general, we apply a research approach which is dialogue oriented; aims at mutual learning; and engages researchers and practitioners in shared practice and action.
The most important activities of the knowledge group are:
- Supervising PhD-students and supporting the academic work of our PhD-students through seminars, knowledge sharing, collaborative writing, workshops, fundraising, etc.
- Putting together an edited book on our approach to ICT for Development. Chapters in the book will be authored by members of the group and it presents current and recent research, both empirical and theoretical work. Planned for publication end 2012 or early 2013.
- Arranging bi-annual seminars where topics of interest are discussed by the members. In 2012 we aim for internal seminars in order to strenghten our identity building as a group.
- Hosting international guests who wish to visit eLearning Lab to engage in mutual knowledge sharing and joint research activities.
- Aalborg Universitet København - Professor
- Det Humanistiske Fakultet - Professor
- Institut for Kommunikation og Psykologi - Professor
- Kommunikation - IT og Læringsdesign - Professor
- ICT for development - Professor
- Det Humanistiske Fakultet - Lektor
- Institut for Kommunikation og Psykologi - Lektor
- E-learning lab - Lektor
- ICT for development - Lektor
Det Obelske Familiefonds Ph.D. program i fht. Asian University for Women - ICT and Female Leadership
Dirckinck-Holmfeld, L. & Georgsen, M.
01/01/2008 → …
Projekter: Projekt › Forskning
Projekter: Projekt › Andet
Publikationer pr. år
Publikation: Bidrag til tidsskrift › Tidsskriftartikel › Forskning › peer review
Publikation: Bidrag til bog/antologi/rapport/konference proceeding › Bidrag til bog/antologi › Forskning › peer review
Aktiviteter pr. år
Aktivitet: Foredrag og mundtlige bidrag › Konferenceoplæg
Aktivitet: Medlemskab › Medlemskab af bedømmelsesudvalg
Aktivitet: Medlemskab › Medlemskab af udvalg, kommission, råd, nævn, forening, organisation eller lignende
2 elementer af mediedækning