Innovation is characterised by an intensive collaborative process generating and exploring various ideas that should contribute to the solution of a particular, problem
Students and professionals need to be trained to contribute to such problem-orientated innovation.
Furthermore, innovative product designs integrate products from various suppliers, which themselves need to be innovative.
Thus, learning how to deal with these distributed innovation processes is yet another challenge modern students and professionals have to face.
The main objective of the project will be to design and develop such an idSpace environment and appropriate tooling for it. It will:
- Contain an integrated toolset which will help to track and store semantic relationships among conceptual models, which will be used to describe ideas, goals, features and values.
- Exhibit extensible, informal, pluggable pedagogical approaches, which drive specific uses of the toolset.
- Instantiate a flexible, extensible, context aware, web-based platform, which forms the substrate for communities of practice to grow and thrive
The task of AAU team in the project is to provide intelligent middleware which will support preservation, combination and transformation between ideas using semantic web technologies.
|Effektiv start/slut dato||01/04/2008 → 31/03/2010|
- FP7-ICT-2007-1-4.1: kr 250.976,00
- creativity techniques
- semantic web
- model driven architecture
- conceptual modeling