Publikationer pr. år
SIGNAL is a consortium of four universities
- University of Nice, and it's Signal and Systems laboratory (I3S), the coordinator, France.
- Aalborg University, and it's department of Electronics Systems, Denmark
- University of Lisbon, and it's Technical Institute (IST), Portugal
- KU Leuven, and it's Signal and Systems division (ESAT), Belgium
The research training project is structured around three main activities
- A PhD program , spread over the four partners. Each partner will propose 4 PhD internships as well as 1 one year stays to fund students in the final stage of their PhD. All PhDs will be based on common supervision by two host institutions, the candidate spending two years in the main institution and one year in the other one (or with any institute of the consortium, if the project needs it). PhD topics (will) may be of two natures, some being application driven, the other investigating fundamental aspect of signal processing methods and signal characteristics.
- A course program provided in coordination with each institution's doctoral school. The set of courses, most of them already existing, will enable the researchers to have both a broad background on core signal processing disciplines as well as a deep knowledge of specific topics needed for their PhD. The course program will be mainly focussing on fundamental signal processing techniques. It will be complemented in each institution by series of seminars given by representatives of the industrial companies affiliated to the program and involved in the application-driven theses topics.
- A workshop and summer camp program. A series of three workshops, will provide the opportunity to the students both to present their results and to improve their presentation skills (specific public speaking courses will be provided to this end).
|Effektiv start/slut dato||01/05/2006 → 30/04/2010|
- <ingen navn>
Publikation: Bog/antologi/afhandling/rapport › Rapport › Forskning
Publikation: Bidrag til tidsskrift › Konferenceartikel i tidsskrift › Forskning › peer review
Publikation: Bidrag til bog/antologi/rapport/konference proceeding › Konferenceartikel i proceeding › Forskning › peer review