The symposium will address the following aspects of practitioner value-added and practical knowledge up-take at academic conferences:
• How can knowledge uptake from academic conference participation for professional practitioners be supported/facilitated? What are the barriers and drivers?
• Why do practitioners choose to participate in academic conferences? What do they hope to achieve (expected outcomes)?
• What is the nature of the practical take-aways from practitioner participation in academic conferences, and how are take-aways transferred to practitioners’ own practice and to their organizations?
• What are the positions, roles and relationships between scholars and professionals at academic conferences?
• How can knowledge curation and facilitation of conference participation accelerate learning and knowledge transfer?
|Titel||Academy of Management Proceedings|
|Publikationsdato||11 aug. 2020|
|Status||Udgivet - 11 aug. 2020|
|Begivenhed||The 80th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management: A Virtual Experience - Vancouver, Canada|
Varighed: 7 aug. 2020 → 11 aug. 2020
|Konference||The 80th Annual Meeting of the Academy of Management|
|Periode||07/08/2020 → 11/08/2020|
- Societal impact
- Practical impact
- Academic conferences
- Management learning
- Practitioner-academia gap
FingeraftrykDyk ned i forskningsemnerne om 'Research End-User Participation in Academic Conferences as a Pathway for Practical Impact Creation'. Sammen danner de et unikt fingeraftryk.