Activity: Talks and presentations › Talks and presentations in private or public companies
* Conference Scope The ES Conference aims to address the main issues of concern within the Information Society. The conference is structured along with nine main tracks, covering different aspects from eSociety and Digital Divide, eBusiness / eCommerce, eLearning, New Media and E-Society, Digital Services in ESociety, eGovernment /eGovernance, eHealth, Information Systems and Information Management. For more details please check http://www.esociety-conf.org/call-for-papers
* Paper Submission This is a blind peer-reviewed conference. Authors are invited to submit their papers in English through the conference submission system by November 23, 2015. Submissions must be original and should not have been published previously.
* Important Dates: - Submission Deadline (1st call extension): 23 November 2015 - Notification to Authors (1st call extension): 18 December 2015 - Final Camera-Ready Submission and Early Registration (1st call extension): Until 15 January 2016 - Late Registration (1st call extension): After 15 January 2016
* Paper Publication The papers will be published in book and electronic format with ISBN, will be made available through the Digital Library available at http://www.iadisportal.org/digital-library/showsearch. The conference proceedings will be submitted for indexation by IET’s INSPEC, Elsevier, EI Compendex, Scopus, Thomson Reuters Web of Science, EBSCO and other important indexing services. Extended versions of the best papers will be selected to be published in a special issue of the Interactive Technology and Smart Education (ITSE) journal (ISSN: 1741-5659) and also in the IADIS International Journal on WWW/Internet (ISSN: 1645-7641.
* Organized by: International Association for Development of the Information Society