Projects per year
Digitalization is a transformative force in society affecting how organisations operate as well as generate and deliver value.
In Centre for Information Systems Management (CIM), we study digitalization in organizations from a management perspective. Our research focus on the conditions under which private and public organizations increase their digitalization and generate value from IT. We are particularly interested in IT development, usage, management and leadership.
CIM partners with both private and public organisations. We disseminate our research through academic papers, research projects, popular scientific papers, workshops, graduate, post-graduate and executive education.
Our research group gives priority to research that link theories to practice for instance using Engaged Scholarship principles. We publish research in high ranked journals such as MIS Quarterly, Government Information Quarterly, British Journal of Management, Information, Communication & Society, Information System Journal.
The centre was founded in 2009 and are part of the Department of Politics and Society. Head of research is Professor Jeppe Agger Nielsen.
Collaborations from the last five years
Dive into details
Select a country/territory to view shared publications and projects
- The Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities - Teaching Associate Professor
- Department of Politics and Society - Teaching Associate Professor
- Public Administration & Digitalization - Teaching Associate Professor
- Centre for Information Systems Management - Teaching Associate Professor
- The Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities - Associate Professor
- Department of Politics and Society - Associate Professor
- Public Administration & Digitalization - Associate Professor
- Centre for Information Systems Management - Lektor
- AI for the People
- Danish Centre for Health Informatics
- The Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities - Assistant Professor
- Department of Politics and Society - Assistant Professor
- Public Administration & Digitalization - Assistant Professor
- Centre for Information Systems Management - Assistant Professor
01/07/2023 → 01/03/2027
EPJimpl: Ledelse af Implementeringen af EPJ-systemer i Region Nordjylland og Region Syddanmark (LEPJ)
01/01/2022 → 01/03/2024
Ratner, H. F. & Elmholdt, K. T., Jul 2023, In: Big Data & Society. 10, 2
Research output: Contribution to journal › Journal article › Research › peer-reviewOpen Access
Meier, N. & Elmholdt, K. T., 2023, Academy of Management Proceedings.
Research output: Contribution to book/anthology/report/conference proceeding › Article in proceeding › Research › peer-review
Noesgaard, M. S. & Jørgensen, F., Jan 2023, In: European Management Journal.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Journal article › Research › peer-reviewOpen AccessFile45 Downloads (Pure)
Replication Data for: "Using party press releases and Wikipedia page view data to analyse developments and determinants of parties’ issue prevalence: Evidence for the right-wing populist ‘Alternative for Germany’
Debus, M. (Contributor), Florczak, C. K. (Creator) & Debus, M. (Contributor), Harvard Dataverse, 5 Jul 2022
Dataset: Supplementary material
Shaping the Future Through Anticipation Work: Exploring Digital Transformation in the Public Sector.
Prize: Conference prizes
19 Jul 2024
Activity: Talks and presentations › Conference presentationsFile
02/11/2023 → 07/11/2023
2 items of Media coverage
Press/Media: Press / Media
1 item of Media coverage
Press/Media: Press / Media