Projects per year
The Centre for Mobility and Urban Studies (C-MUS) at Aalborg University is a trans-disciplinary research collaboration between mobility researchers from the Humanities Faculty, Social Science Faculty and Engineering, Science and Medicine Faculty at Aalborg University.
The centre aims to contribute to mobility research at the highest international level. C-MUS contributes to the development of theories, concepts and analytical frameworks of mobility studies as well as working with empirical studies embracing disciplinary approaches from urban studies, ethnography, geography, sociology, consumer studies, media studies, discourse studies, urban design, urban planning and management, city politics, urban traffic planning and engineering, and tourism studies.
Dive into details
Select a country/territory to view shared publications and projects
- The Faculty of Social Sciences and Humanities - Professor
- Department of Culture and Learning - Professor
- Center for Applied Philosophy
- AI for the People
- Centre for Mobility and Urban Studies
- Forskningscenter for etik i praksis
- Health Humanities
- The Technical Faculty of IT and Design - !!Lektor - Forfremmelsesprogram
- Department of Architecture, Design and Media Technology - !!Lektor - Forfremmelsesprogram
- Section for Architecture and Urban Design - !!Lektor - Forfremmelsesprogram
- Urban Design – transformation & mobilities
- Centre for Mobility and Urban Studies - Associate Professor
01/09/2021 → 31/03/2025
Project: PhD Project
Madan, N., Nasrollahi, K. & Moeslund, T. B., 2022, Intelligent Systems and Applications: Proceedings of the 2021 Intelligent Systems Conference (IntelliSys) Volume 1. Arai, K. (ed.). Springer, Vol. 2. p. 736-754 19 p. (Lecture Notes in Networks and Systems, Vol. 295).
Research output: Contribution to book/anthology/report/conference proceeding › Article in proceeding › Research › peer-reviewFile97 Downloads (Pure)
Belkouri, D., Lanng, D. B. & Laing, R., 2022, (Accepted/In press) In: Mobilities.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Journal article › Research › peer-reviewOpen Access
Building planning spaces for the integration of coastal and maritime cultural heritage in local and regional spatial developmentHansen, C. J., Azzopardi, E., Béguier, I., Ferguson, L., Flannery, W. & Frangoudes, K., 30 Mar 2022, In: Maritime Studies.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Journal article › Research › peer-review
Lanng, Ditte Bendix (Recipient), 1 Dec 2021
Prize: Honorary prizes and appointments
11 Mar 2022
Activity: Attending an event › Organisation or participation in workshops, courses, or seminars
Press / Media
1 item of Media coverage
Press/Media: Press / Media
23/04/2022 → 24/04/2022
4 items of Media coverage
Press/Media: Press / Media