Projects per year
CLAAUDIA is an infrastructure (i.e. an organizational team and line of virtual services) that is a strategic venture realizing vital parts of the digitalisation strategy for the university. The strategy was adopted in January 2018.
The overall aim of the infrastructure is to assist researchers and management in achieving the university's research goals by ensuring availability, utilization, and guidance in the use of modern state-of-the-art research infrastructure, support and advice, training and communication, coordination and policies.
The deliverables of the project are also intended for availablity to students and can be used in the digital support of PBL.
We have put together highly skilled staff from IT Services and the University Library, who work in close collaboration with the research teams and management at AAU. The project is governed by a steering group headed by Torben Larsen, Vice Dean TECH.
- The Technical Faculty of IT and Design - Associate Professor
- Department of Electronic Systems - Associate Professor
- Signal and Information Processing - Associate Professor
- AAU Shared Services - Special Consultant
- IT-Services - Special Consultant
- CLAAUDIA - Special Consultant
Activities per year
Activity: Talks and presentations › Conference presentations