Projects per year
The professional aim of the knowledge group Mattering is to develop knowledge about material, discursive practices. The knowledge group combines discourse analytic (inclusive rhetoric) and material (inclusive multimodal) approaches to mediation and meaning-making in social practices. The central task for the knowledge group is to develop methods to understand, analyse, criticise and impact practices within various social areas. The methodological development will take place in conjuction with close analyses of concrete texts, interactions and practices and, further, will involve a dialogue with various ’customers’ and partners in other research environments and in the surrounding society.
The most important activities of the knowledge group are to
- discuss basic texts about ’materiality’, ’discourse’ and ’practice’
- plan and develop teaching
- invite ’co-speakers’ / experts to various types of dialogue
- prepare research applications
- develop innovative materia-discursive knowledge group practices
- have co-operation with other research environments within and without AAU
- The Faculty of Humanities - Collaboration Partner
- Department of Communication and Psychology - Collaboration Partner
- Mattering: Centre for Discourse & Practice - Collaboration Partner
- The Faculty of Humanities - Associate Professor
- Department of Communication and Psychology - Associate Professor
- Mattering: Centre for Discourse & Practice - Associate Professor
01/01/2020 → 31/12/2021
01/01/2019 → …
TransComm: DFF Research Network: Transition and Sustainability of Communicative Competencies in Interactions Involving Young People with Communication Disabilities
Krummheuer, A. L., Clarke, M., Kern, F. & Norén, N.
01/01/2019 → 31/12/2021
Research Output per year
Book Review: Embodied Family Choreography: Practices of Control, Care, and Mundane Activity, Marjorie Harness Goodwin, Asta Cekaite. Routledge: London and New York (2018).Raudaskoski, P. L., 2020, In : Journal of Pragmatics. 155, 2020, p. 337-339 3 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Literature review › Research
Co-creation domesticated: how municipality employees recontextualize and operationalize principles of co-creation in the pursuit of green transition.Horsbøl, A., 23 Feb 2020, In : CADAAD Journal. 11, 2, p. 66 83 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Journal article › Research › peer-review
Research output: Contribution to book/anthology/report/conference proceeding › Book chapter › Research › peer-review
Activities per year
Activity: Editorial work and peer review › Peer review of manuscripts › Research