Projects per year
The Strategic Management Lab (SML) at Aalborg University Business School is dedicated to developing theory and practice in the field of strategic management. The mission of SML is to disseminate the importance of strategy work including strategic analysis, strategy formulation and the implementation of strategy through research and teaching at a high international level.
WHAT WE DO (FOR YOU)
Our objective is to contribute to improving the quality of strategy work in private and public companies. The research lab activities are built on recent research results and include action research, data gathering, documentation of findings from our collaborators, teaching and dissemination as well as actively engaging ourselves in the life and development of the business school. We interact with a broad array of organisations, companies, managers, decision-makers, consultants, students, as well as academics at and outside of Aalborg University.
The term “Lab” is not chosen at random. The SML is both the playground of scientists and a place where research and the dissemination is taken very seriously. Therefore, a “Lab” is a great metaphor for what we do. In the Lab, senior researchers, younger researchers, students, and customers of the business school engage in shared experiments, activities and dialogue in order to create value together.
CURRENT FOCI AND PROJECTS THAT YOU CAN GET INVOLVED IN
· The Strategy Barometer
· Workshops, seminars, courses, podcasts etc. on strategic management.
· Papers, book series etc. on relevant contemporary issues of strategic management.
· Strategy reports for companies, organizations, regions, and countries.
- The Faculty of Social Sciences - Assistant Professor
- Aalborg University Business School - Assistant Professor
- Freight Transport Research Group
- The Strategy, Organization and Management Group
- IMPact Analyses of investments in Knowledge and Technology
- Strategic Management Lab