Activities per year
The objective is to arrange an international conference. The conference invites papers that explore and theorise implications of the new challenges within the fields of construction economics and organisation. Topics include, but are not limited to:
- (a) Transforming practices of construction - rethinking roles and responsibilities
- (b) Consuming constructions - user-oriented design methodologies
- (c) The co-construction of users and producers - clients and users as drivers of innovation
- (d) Construction in society - gluing sector governance and project practices together
- (e) Challenging theories - the role of research under changing societal conditions
|Effective start/end date||10/06/2009 → 01/07/2011|
- Otto Mønsteds Fond
- Det Obelske Familiefond
Haugbølle, K. & Gottlieb, S. C., Mar 2012, In : Entreprenoeren. 2012, 1, p. 26-27 2 p.
Research output: Contribution to journal › Journal article › Communication
Haugbølle, K. & Forman, M., 2011, 6th Nordic Conference on Construction Economics and Organisation – Shaping the Construction/Society Nexus: Executive Summaries. Haugbølle, K., Gottlieb, S. C., Kähkönen, K. E., Klakegg, O. J., Lindahl, G. & Widén, K. (eds.). 1. ed. Hørsholm: SBI forlag, p. 51-52 2 p.
Research output: Contribution to book/anthology/report/conference proceeding › Conference abstract in proceeding › ResearchOpen AccessFile213 Downloads (Pure)
Partnering, lean construction and health and safety work on the construction site: Co-players or opponents?Forman, M., Laustsen, S. & Gottlieb, S. C., 2011, Proceedings of the 6th Nordic Conference on Construction Economics and Organisation – Shaping the Construction/Society Nexus: Volume 2: Transforming Practices. Haugbølle, K., Gottlieb, S. C., Kahkonen, K. E., Klakegg, O. J., Lindahl, G. A. & Widén, K. (eds.). Hørsholm: SBI forlag, p. 271-282 12 p.
Research output: Contribution to book/anthology/report/conference proceeding › Article in proceeding › Research › peer-reviewOpen AccessFile392 Downloads (Pure)