Activities per year
- 1) Analyse how sustainability is incorporated in design.
- 2) Analyse the clients’ requirement for sustainable competences among construction professionals.
- 3) Developing a paradigm for a “green” building regulation.
- 4) Developing and testing collaborative models.
- 5) Developing principles, methods and guidelines for integrated design.
- 6) Analyse how procurement models can support or hinder sustainable design.
- 7) Initiate new development projects.
|Effective start/end date||01/12/2012 → 01/07/2014|
Kim Haugbølle (Lecturer)20 Feb 2014
Activity: Talks and presentations › Talks and presentations in private or public companies
Kim Haugbølle (Participant)11 Dec 2013
Activity: Attending an event › Conference organisation or participation
Haugbølle, K., Bjarløv, S. P. & Rode, C., 2015, 20 p. Tåstrup : InnoBYG v/ Teknologisk Institut.
Research output: Other contribution › CommunicationOpen Access