Activities per year
The project is funded with the support of the European Union under TEMPUS IV (2007-2013) program. It is a national structural measures project that seeks to contribute to the development and reform of education institutions and systems at the national level in the Republic of Moldova.
The EUniAM project is answering to main objectives of national policies of Moldova in the field of higher education related to enhancing university autonomy, namely: (1) Consolidated Strategy of Education Development for 2010-2015; (2) Activity Program of Moldovan Government for 2009-2013 „European Integration: Freedom, Democracy, Welfare”; and (3) harmonization of higher education systems of Moldova in line with principles of Bologna process.
Specific objectives of the project are to:
- Contribute to the work of the permanent government structures that work with the reform of the university autonomy system;
- Develop skills for modernization capacity of the involved higher education institutions;
- Evaluate the existing university autonomy system applied to higher education institutions of Moldova taking in consideration the main existing constrains;
- Study and adapt the relevant solutions and procedures of the university autonomy system applied in higher education institutions of EU partners;
- Draft legislative proposals on university autonomy;
- Disseminate the EUniAM project results and ensure the sustainability and awareness of the role of all stakeholders to assure the quality education system development in Moldova.
The expected outcomes of the EUniAm are:
- Legislative proposal on organizational autonomy
- Legislative proposal on financial autonomy
- Legislative proposal on staffing autonomy
- Legislative proposal on academic autonomy
- Holistic university autonomy framework
|Effective start/end date||15/10/2012 → 14/10/2015|
- University Autonomy
- Republic of Moldova
Research Output per year
Research output: Contribution to journal › Journal article › Research › peer-review
Research output: Contribution to journal › Contribution to newspaper - Newspaper article › Communication
Research output: Contribution to book/anthology/report/conference proceeding › Book chapter › Research › peer-review