Projects per year
A cadastre is in modern terms a geographical information system. It records landed assets within a society (a jurisdiction) and in fact developed in the context of Northern European state building. Such states were after WWII called welfare states. The welfare of a society is assumed to depend, among others, on
- Whether its basic values includes a concern for material aspects and the needs of other members of society.
- Its use of technology to replace human efforts, including the use of writing to enhance societal memory.
- Its forming of institutions to guard the rights of its members and to enhance the potential of its members, e.g. through all kinds of education and equity measures.
- Its orchestration of assets within its realm to provide a comparative advantage relative to other countries.
- Its access to new ideas and its ability to establish (new) shared intentions, e.g. through new associations, etc.
|Effective start/end date||01/07/2007 → 01/07/2010|
- <ingen navn>
- cadastre, institutional economics, immobile property
- 3 Finished
Stubkjær, E. & Cagdas, V.
01/07/2007 → 31/12/2008
01/06/2007 → 01/06/2010
01/03/2001 → 04/12/2005