The purpose of the project is to ensure qualitatively improved buildings by reducing the number of defects with at least 50 % during a 10 year period through the establishment of a web based quality assurance and benchmarking system. More specifically, the objectives are:
- To document lessons learned in Denmark.
- To produce six-monthly benchmarks of defects, deviance and damages in all phases of the building process.
- To establish a benchmarking scheme.
- To establish a web based reporting system.
- To change behaviour through posters, seminars etc.
|Effective start/end date||01/09/2005 → 30/11/2008|
- Byggkostnadsprogrammet, Norge: DKK300.00