Purpose - In the field of innovation of business models on behalf of networks of different intellectual capabilities (ICA), the development of Intellectual Capital (IC) are highly in focus. An increased work of innovation in groups, projects and by individuals outside the core of the organization challenge the development of IC:
- The IC at the organizational level seems to diminish when innovation gets highly dispersed and is operated outside the core of the organization
- The attractiveness of the organization to different ICA, which is one fundament to sustainable and successful innovation, seems to fall when the IC at the organizational core level diminishes
The objective of this paper is therefore to understand
1) How the IC at the organizational core level may continue to be developed, when at the same time innovation is taking place in dispersed groups and projects.
2) How to motivate the different ICA´s to bring learning and knowledge back to the core with the purpose to develop IC at the organizational core level.
|Title of host publication||IFKAD 2009 - International Forum on Knowledge Asset Dynamics and Intellectual Asset Centre Congress, "Intellectual Capital Management and Innovation Capacity"|
|Number of pages||17|
|Publication status||Published - 2009|
|Event||The Implications Related to Different IC, Different Projects and Different Thinking Addressing the Common Core of IC - Glasgow, United Kingdom|
Duration: 17 Feb 2009 → 18 Feb 2009
|Conference||The Implications Related to Different IC, Different Projects and Different Thinking Addressing the Common Core of IC|
|Period||17/02/2009 → 18/02/2009|
- Intellectual capital
- Relation based intellectual capital
- Business Model