The objective of the project is to developand implement a software tool that will enable Small and Medium Sizedmanufacturing companies to increase their competitiveness by modelling andoptimising their manufacturing enterprises, as an holsitic entity , against aset of strategic key performance indicators.
The EMPOSME tool will enable the experiencedpractitioner within an SME to accomplish the following:
- - Rapidly model and accurately represent allof the Entities (e.g. sales orders) and Resources (e.g. People and Machines)within the typical firm via a visually appealing user Interface.
- - Enable the practitionerto define his multi-criteria Enterprise Objective function or goal.
- - Enable the manager torapidly diagnose and resolve resource conflicts that emerge frequently withinan enterprise.
- - Enable the manager toevaluate the proposed solution and deploy it to people that complete the valuegeneration activities within the firm.
- - To develop and implementan integrated software solution in connection with sales orders
Participants: University of Limerick(Ireland), University of Pragh (Czech), University Colledge Corc (Ireland) ,Duisburg-Essen University (Germany), Fira International (United Kingdom),Manopt Systems (Ireland), Nexedi Sarl (France), Burnside (Ireland), Tippo(Ireland), Dolle (Denmark), Morsø (Denmark), Marshall (United Kingdom).
Funded by the European Union.
Budget: 871000 €.
Project period: 2005-2007.
|Effective start/end date||31/12/2005 → 31/12/2007|
- European Union